Raúl Bartolomé Castro (Spain) is an engineer, inventor, electronic designer, software developer, entrepreneur, engineering director and financial investor.
Most of his 20 years of professional career are carried out in the automotive sector, leading engineering teams and developing complex electrical/electronic (E/E) systems and software products.
Mr. Bartolomé is currently working at Harman International, a Samsung Company, as director of hardware engineering. Previous to that, he was engineering manager and senior project manager for E/E at Magna Steyr, co-founder and engineering manager at Cisium, Inc., team leader and senior hardware engineer at Lear Corporation and other managerial and engineering jobs.
He holds three university degrees, among them a master’s degree in electronic engineering at Universitat Rovira i Virgili and master’s degree in business administration with distinction at University of Bradford. He is currently coursing master in financial advice and asset management at Universitat de Barcelona and OBS Business School.
High caliber hardware engineer with experienced in
- Complete electronic product development
- System requirements acquisition and architecture design
- Designs around system-on-chip, microcontrollers and DSPs
- Schematics, PCB designs, worst case analysis, EMC, BOM or DFMEA
Senior software engineer with extensive development experience in
- System architecture and software integration
- Systems requirements acquisition
- RTOS, embedded Linux, middle-ware or communication stacks
Engineering Management & Project Management
Proven professional with a solid track of records in engineering and project management
- Engineering organizations
- Creation of business processes
- Projects or program management
- Complete product life cycle management
- Finance for engineering and projects
Personal Financial Advice
Professional in financial advisory and assets management
- Creation of personal finance plan
- Selection of personal portfolio based on risk-reward
- Advice in financial products such as ETFs, warrants, futures, stocks or bonds.